Friday, May 21, 2010

Pun Fun - Happy Bird Day

Since the 'Storm Monster' was rolling in, the dogs and I headed for the basement --safe and sound, and since I was already there, I thought I'll make a couple of cards.   When I said to my sister today, "I think I need to place an order before June1st", she said, "You're becoming a collector again -- get down there and make something!"

I used Tempting Turquiose, So Saffron, Regal Rose, and Naturals White for the colors and Ink. Used a small strip of DSP to coordinate.  I used  the scallop punch on the edges and put 3 brads for an accent. I used Pun Fun and Well Scripted Stamp sets.


2 comments:

  1. How sweet is this little guy! I love this set and the triple scallops really give it a fresh look. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are OK and that the storm gave you an excuse to make a cute card! I like the spring-y colors you used.

    ReplyDelete