Friday, September 10, 2010

Pick A Petal

Hi

Isn't it great? It's finally Friday! I'm going to have a short weekend and a very long week coming up -- but I'm excited about it!  Everyday I check out SCS and blogs of very talented Stampers and when I see something I like I save a picture as I'm sure a lot of people do. I've finally decided it was time to look through those saved pictures make my own card. This one uses a set I love -- Pick A Petal and was originally created by StamperDog and Ann Clemmer.  I hope you like it as much as I do.



Supplies:
Stamps: Pick A Petal
Paper and Ink: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Piourette, Early Espresso,Whisper White
Other: Early Espresso Ribbon and Owl Punch (for the eyes)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a great card to send to someone with the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I totally LOLed when I saw this card. I guess it really does make people smile! it is wonderful and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete