Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stuck in Palm Beach

So, I'm finishing up a business trip to West Palm Beach, Florida with flight out at 5:25pm today, and what happens -- a severe storm in Atlanta -- right now we're looking at an 8:30 departure.... so far, they're holding my connecting flight to Dayton -- backing it up to 10:46.  Since I'm stuck and tired of working, I thought I'd post a couple more cards made at the Shoe Box Swap.  I didn't design the cards just made them and do not have the name of the creator.



5 comments:

  1. love the haunted house! THat's one of my all time fav sets. You did a great job with the spooky sponge effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween cards... I really like the Witch tag! I hope you made it onto the flight okay and it was smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute cards! I love the little witch. great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gate fold cards are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete