Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

New Year, new resolutions.  I feel pretty good about what I managed to do last year. I did create a blog and I posted -- not as often as I'd liked to, but with the year I had I think I managed to accomplish my goal.  I've decided 2011 is going to be about ME!  I am going to start appreciating myself more and be less critical of what I do.  Hopefully this will mean I'll be more creative and have more to share.  Work promises to be hectic -- new job started last July and it keeps me more than busy -- but I love it.  I plan on posting my resolutions -- most are very intertwined and all relate in some way to being nicer to myself!  I've started out the year in a positive way -- my sister and I did what we said we'd do over the long weekend and that counts for alot.  Here's to a GREAT 2011!


Jacklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment