Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Day

Another card using the First Day Stamp Set out of the Summer Mini. I just love this stamp set and plan on using it for a scrapbook I'm planning on making featuring my 2 brothers, my sister and me and our school pictures.

I CASE'd this card from Kim at Stamp, Scrap and Get Kreative. Hope you enjoy it.




Supplies
Stamps: First Day
Paper and Ink:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Naturals White and Basic Black.
Other: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Square Scallop Embossing Folder and Punch

4 comments:

  1. awwwww. This is so sweet! I love the way you lined up the various elements to make borders on the sides. THis would make a cute scrapbook cover for school pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete