Thursday, July 15, 2010

My order arrived!

I'm so excited -- lots of pretties -- although its amazing what you don't have for the amount of money you spent and the stuff you did buy. Finally got my hands on the new In-Color Ink Pads and a pack of paper for each color. Ribbon in all the In-Colors, Buttons in the 4 color groups, DSP, a 12x12 red polka dot album, the two new embossing folders, the Owl Punch,  and STAMPS!
This weekend can't come soon enough -- only one more day....and if I wasn't just back from vacation and then off Monday for dental surgery I'd be feeling sick right about now!

Back to cards -- here's one I made with the previous 'New' stuff.

The card was for a friend at work -- his birthday was while I was on vacation so the new set 'Longfellows' was perfect for a Belated Birthday Card



Supplies:
Stamps: Longfellows
Paper and Ink: Wild Wasabi, River Rock and Black
Other: SU Brads, Embossing Folder (non SU)

2 comments:

  1. awwwww. cute! My son wants this set so badly he can't stand it. I have a huge August preorder out of the mini so maybe then. This little guy is adorable and I love the simple layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Good luck with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete