Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Play Time

I finally made it downstairs to the craft room and played with all my new paper, stamps, punches and inks!!!!!

So much fun, although the puppies were ready to roll at first, they soon grew tired of no attention from Aunt Jacklyn.  So, half way through, up we came for a potty break and dinner.

I made several cards -- tried a vintage look to a couple, but I'm not sure I really succeeded. 

Card 1 - First try at vintage. Not my favorite -- should have stayed with the same color palette instead of adding the pinks and blue...





Supplies:
Stamps: Morning Cup
Paper and Ink: Crumb Cake, DSP - To the Nines (old but I need to use it), Sage Shadow (again it's retired, I don't ever remember using it, but I liked this paper), Naturals White.
I sponged the edges of the paper with Early Espresso Ink, I also used So Saffron, Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose and Bordering Blue markers.
Other: Scallop Edge Punch

3 comments:

  1. I like your color palette! Sage shadow is a fave...I stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! I love the stacked cups on either side and this has always been one of my fav sketches. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set! Great job dirtying up this card! :)

    ReplyDelete