Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nothing new....

Ok, so I'm on vacation and should be stamp, stamp, stamping but I'm trying to get some chores completed first. I'm heading to the basement tomorrow to re-organize the craft area and will be making some cards (at least one for Grandma's 93rd Birthday!) and will post then....

and on that note....my Grandma will be 93 years old tomorrow! Happy Birthday Ethel!

I also just picked up my new bike and have discovered I can still ride a bike -- but my subdivison is not as flat as I thought it was... so here's a picture of my adorable Grandma and my new bike...

3 comments:

  1. Aww... your grandma looks like such a sweet lady! She reminds me of my Gran! Enjoy that new bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful to be able to enjoy our grandparents when we are adults? I appreciate my grams even more now that I am older. If you haven't already may I suggest 'interviewing' her and recording all her memories, esp of her hubby and your parents when they were younger. You will love hearing her voice in the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Grandma! Love the bike!!

    ReplyDelete